Indika Energy - Indonesia's Leading Diversified Energy ...

2021-9-6  Energy Infrastructure pillar strives to span the energy sector spectrum effectively and efficiently, providing coal logistics by river and sea, as well as by

Get Price

Energy Services - Indika Energy

2021-9-3  One of the largest contract miners in Indonesia since 1972 Indika Energy owns a 69.8% interest in Petrosea, an Indonesian company, which has almost 50 years of

Get Price

Our Synergy - Indika Energy

2021-9-3  Kariangau Gapura Terminal Energi (KGTE) KGTE is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Indika Energy and engages in terminal fuel storage. On 12 April 2018, Kariangau

Get Price

PT Indika Energy Tbk Mining Business Media - Resources ...

2021-6-28  Indika will invest up to $40M for 40% of project company PT Masmindo while mining, engineering and construction arm Petrosea will offer $40M deferred payment

Get Price

INDIKA ENERGI, PT TBK beoctopus

2021-8-6  Over 10 years, Indika Energy is actively doing the exploration, production and processing of coal through its stake in several mining companies that provide

Get Price

PT. Indika Energy Tbk [INDY] IDNFinancials

Indika Energy Tbk (INDY) is engaged in trading, construction, mining, transportation and services. The Company started its commercial operations in 2004.

Get Price

Pt Indika Energy Tbk Company Profile - Indonesia ...

2021-8-1  PT. Indika Energy Tbk. (INDY) provides integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and

Get Price

Indika Energy Archives - International Mining

2020-3-27  Nusantara is currently preparing to seek shareholder approval in late April for the joint venturing of the project and related project equity investments by Indika

Get Price

Fitch Affirms Indika Energy at 'BB-'; Outlook Remains

2021-8-20  Indika is an integrated coal company in Indonesia and owns 91% of Kideco, one of the country's largest coal mines. The majority of the group's earnings are from

Get Price

INDIKA ENERGY TO ACQUIRE NUSANTARA RESOURCES

2021-6-28  JAKARTA – PT Indika Energy Tbk. (IDX: INDY) (the “Company”) announced today that it has entered into a binding Scheme Implementation Deed with Nusantara Resources

Get Price

PT Indika Energy Tbk Mining Business Media - Resources ...

2021-6-28  Whitaker’s 40-year mining sector history includes operating and senior executive roles with Anglo American, Western Mining, Clough Indonesia and Newcrest Mining. He was also COO for PT Petrosea Tbk, a subsidiary of Awak Mas partner PT Indika Energy.

Get Price

Indika Energy ups stake in Australian mining company ...

2020-12-3  JAKARTA. PT Indika Energy Tbk (INDY) has increased its stake in Australian mining company Nusantara Resources Ltd by exercising its stock options of 16.69 million shares. According to INDY Corporate Secretary Adi Pramono, the company's stock options were given for A$0.35 per share.

Get Price

Indika Energy - Market Forces

2019-3-31  PT Indika Energy Tbk is an Indonesia-based integrated energy company mainly engaged in energy support services. It classifies its business into three segments: Energy Resources: focuses on coal exploration, production and processing. It has interests in several coal mining companies, such as PT Kideco Jaya Agung and PT Multi Tambangjaya Utama.

Get Price

Indika Energy Archives - International Mining

2020-3-27  Nusantara is currently preparing to seek shareholder approval in late April for the joint venturing of the project and related project equity investments by Indika Energy group in the project company PT Masmindo DWI Area (Masmindo). This could see Nusantara own 60% of the project and Indika Energy own the remaining 40%.

Get Price

PT. INDIKA ENERGY TBK Company Profile Jakarta, Jakarta ...

PT. INDIKA ENERGY TBK is located in Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia and is part of the Mining Industry. PT. INDIKA ENERGY TBK has 7562 total employees across all of its locations and generates $2.08 billion in sales (USD). There are 22 companies in the PT. INDIKA ENERGY TBK corporate family.

Get Price

Pt Indika Energy Tbk Company Profile - Indonesia ...

2021-8-1  PT. Indika Energy Tbk. (INDY) provides integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure. In Energy Resources, INDY involves the exploration, production and processing of coal.

Get Price

Indonesian mining giant Indika to cut coal income to 50 ...

2021-4-15  JAKARTA (The Jakarta Post/ANN): Jakarta Publicly listed PT Indika Energy, one of Indonesia’s top coal miners by output through subsidiary PT Kideco Jaya Agung, plans to

Get Price

Energy – Teladan Resources

2021-9-3  PT Teladan Resources is one of the major direct shareholders of PT Indika Energy Tbk (INDY), and collectively TR’s principles are the largest ultimate shareholders of INDY. INDY has grown to be one of Indonesia’s leading integrated energy companies with a portfolio of businesses spanning from the energy resources (coal mining), energy ...

Get Price

PT INDIKA ENERGY Tbk. ANNUAL REPORT 2013 ENERGY

2017-6-20  12 PT Indika Energy Tbk. anna rer 2013 PT Indika Energy Tbk. (“Indika Energy” or “the Company”) listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) in 2008. Established in 2000, Indika Energy has grown to be one of Indonesia’s leading integrated energy companies with a portfolio of businesses spanning the energy resources, energy services and

Get Price

Indika's Diversification Has Minimal Near-Term Impact

2021-5-20  Indika's Diversification Has Minimal Near-Term Impact. Wed 19 May, 2021 - 11:52 PM ET. Fitch Ratings-Singapore-19 May 2021: PT Indika Energy Tbk's (BB-/Negative) strategy to reduce exposure coal is neutral for its credit profile, Fitch Ratings says. Fitch thinks Indika will move carefully in executing its diversification strategy, especially as ...

Get Price

INDIKA ENERGI, PT TBK beoctopus

2021-8-6  Over 10 years, Indika Energy is actively doing the exploration, production and processing of coal through its stake in several mining companies that provide energy resources to Indonesia and other countries in the World. Indika Energy as one of the largest energy companies in Indonesia, managing a group of subsidiaries in the coal sector, oil and gas.

Get Price

Indika Energy - Market Forces

2019-3-31  PT Indika Energy Tbk is an Indonesia-based integrated energy company mainly engaged in energy support services. It classifies its business into three segments: Energy Resources: focuses on coal exploration, production and processing. It has interests in several coal mining companies, such as PT Kideco Jaya Agung and PT Multi Tambangjaya Utama.

Get Price

Pt Indika Energy Tbk Company Profile - Indonesia ...

2021-8-1  PT. Indika Energy Tbk. (INDY) provides integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure. In Energy Resources, INDY involves the exploration, production and processing of coal.

Get Price

Indika Energy (INDY) Officially ... - Djakarta Mining Club

2021-4-15  President Director of PT Indika Energy Tbk, Arsjad Rasjid. – Special Bisnis , JAKARTA – Coal mining issuer PT Indika Energy Tbk. (INDY) expanded its business to the electric vehicle sector through the establishment of a business entity, PT Electra Mobility Indonesia (EMI).

Get Price

Indonesian mining giant Indika to cut coal income to 50 ...

2021-4-15  JAKARTA (The Jakarta Post/ANN): Jakarta Publicly listed PT Indika Energy, one of Indonesia’s top coal miners by output through subsidiary PT Kideco Jaya Agung, plans to

Get Price

Indika Energy Archives - International Mining

2020-3-27  Nusantara is currently preparing to seek shareholder approval in late April for the joint venturing of the project and related project equity investments by Indika Energy group in the project company PT Masmindo DWI Area (Masmindo). This could see Nusantara own 60% of the project and Indika Energy own the remaining 40%.

Get Price

Indika Energy's coal mining business still runs normally ...

2020-4-7  The coal mining business of PT Indika Energy Tbk (INDY) is still running normally in the first two months of 2020 amid the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic. Head of Corporate Communication Leonardus Herwindo explained that INDY's coal mining business, managed by PT Kideco Jaya Agung, has continued to run normally in the last two months.

Get Price

Energy – Teladan Resources

2021-9-3  PT Teladan Resources is one of the major direct shareholders of PT Indika Energy Tbk (INDY), and collectively TR’s principles are the largest ultimate shareholders of INDY. INDY has grown to be one of Indonesia’s leading integrated energy companies with a portfolio of businesses spanning from the energy resources (coal mining), energy ...

Get Price

Pt Indika Energy Tbk (INDY) Company Profile ...

Pt Indika Energy Tbk operates in the Coal Mining Services sector. PT Indika Energy Tbk is an Indonesia-based integrated energy company primarily engaged in provisioning energy support services. It classifies its business into three segments: energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure. Its energy resources segment focuses on coal exploration, production and processing.

Get Price

Indika Energy ups stake in Australian mining company ...

2020-12-3  JAKARTA. PT Indika Energy Tbk (INDY) has increased its stake in Australian mining company Nusantara Resources Ltd by exercising its stock options of 16.69 million shares. According to INDY Corporate Secretary Adi Pramono, the company's stock options were given for A$0.35 per share.

Get Price